AL-IKHSAN SPORTS CELEBRATES 30th ANNIVERSARY
Al-Ikhsan Sports began as a small business in 1993, when its creator, Tuan Haji Ali Hassan, launched his first store in Holiday Plaza, Johor Bahru. He is resolved to make this firm an attempt to help Malaysians receive excellent items at cheap rates after having a fairly terrible experience while asking for a discount on a pair of Lotto football boots.
Along with the mission, Al-Ikhsan Sports continued to grow and successfully opened 100 branches before the inclusion of Ekuinas (Ekuiti Nasional Berhad) as a shareholder in 2016. With this joint venture effort, Al-Ikhsan Sports is growing rapidly with an encouraging annual turnover. In 2018, Football Republic, which specializes in football sports products only, was also born out of Malaysians’ passion for the world’s no: 1 sport.
Al-Ikhsan Sports has received various local and international recognition for and among all are “Branding Awards – Brand of the Year 2019-2020 dan 2022 Wolrd’s Best Emerging Brand Award.”
In addition to collaborating with many international and local brands such as adidas, Nike, Puma, UMBRO, Messi, Liverpool FC, Harimau Malaya and Lotto, Al-Ikhsan Sports also has its own brand that was introduced in 1994. AL Sports focuses on lifestyle and sports products at friendly prices people with the best quality.
Al-Ikhsan Sports is also active in sports sponsorship, especially in football, where the country’s largest sports retailer has sponsored the Amateur Football League M4 League in fostering passion and talent from the grassroots level. In addition, several football clubs also receive jersey sponsorship. Among all Terengganu FC, Sabah FC and Kedah FC. Al-Ikhsan Sports pledges to support not only football but also other sports like rugby. Being involved in sponsoring Malaysia Rugby Union has showcased the effort and interest Al-Ikhsan Sports always has.
GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY
Al-Ikhsan Sports is actively involved in corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities where there are two main pillars that are given focus namely education and donations.
For education pillar, Al-Ikhsan Sports focuses on Entrepreneurship Talk among students in local colleges whilst helping single mothers, those with disabilities and the elderly falls under the pillar of donation. The team has also catered the needs of under privileged kids in campaign such as Back to School and distributing “Qurban” to families in need.
Every year, nearly 50,000 students have benefited from Al-Ikhsan Sports’ CSR program.
As to date, we have 185 outlets across Peninsular Malaysia, Al-Ikhsan Sports aims to be easily accessible to all Malaysians. The focus on the consumers’ needs drives Al-Ikhsan Sports to strategically open their outlets in close radius.
After going through the Al-Ikhsan 1.0 and 2.0 phases that saw a positive aggressive organization with 183 branches all over peninsular Malaysia, Al-Ikhsan Sports is now focused on making the Al-Ikhsan 3.0 plan a reality. Combining 4 missions, this giant company believes,it is not easy but not impossible to achieve with the synergy and commitment of all parties involved.
- Expansion into new markets: Al-Ikhsan Sports plans to expand into East Malaysia and Southeast Asia.
- Investment in digital: Al-Ikhsan Sports plans to invest in its digital presence, including its online store and mobile app.
- Diversification of product offering: Al-Ikhsan Sport plans to expand its product offering to include sports nutrition and sports tourism.
- Focus on customer experience: Al-Ikhsan Sports plans to focus on providing a great customer experience, both in-store and online.
A CELEBRATION FOR ALL!
Starting July 2023, Malaysians will be presented with a campaign “THE ULTIMATE SPORTS EXPERIENCE” where with just a purchase of as little as RM100, they will be eligible to win significant rewards that are highly lucrative each month.
This campaign awarding rewards will run for 9 months until March 2024 with the idea that the more you spend, the more chance you have of winning. Spend during these 9 months, and the participant with the highest total of costs will be declared the winner.
The mechanics of participation are as follows:
- To complete membership registration through the official Al-Ikhsan e-commerce site.
- Every ringgit spent will be converted into points and participants will receive a weekly email for the status of the latest ranking chart.
- The monthly ranking chart will be reset for the selection of monthly winners
- The main winners of the campaign will be taken into account through the total number of points
Prizes to win:
- Olympic Games 2024 opening ceremony in Paris (7D6N) worth RM50,000
- EURO 2024 TRIP to Germany including Final UEFA EURO 2 match tickets (5D4N) worth RM40,000
- EURO 2024 TRIP to Germany including Group Match UEFA EURO 2 match tickets (5D4N) worth RM35,000
- Trip to Anfield / Liverpool for 2 including EPL match tickets (5D4N) worth RM25,000
- F1 VIP Pass + trip / season 2024 worth RM12,500
- Racing Experience in Sepang International Circuit worth RM10,000
- 4x RM7,500 al-ikhsan cash vouchers rewards
- Monthly prizes including smart phones and electrical goods
In conjunction with this 30th anniversary celebration, Al-Ikhsan Sports also released a special edition of products such as jerseys, water bottles and wocen bags priced at RM29.99 RM9.99 and RM3.99, respectively as collector’s item.
LATEST INFORMATION THROUGH AL-IKHSAN SPORTS OFFICIAL SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT
Follow the official social media account of Al-Ikhsan Sports, to find out the latest information and the terms and conditions of the contest. You can also visit Al-Ikhsan Sport’s e-commerce site at www.al-ikhsan.com for an easy fingertip purchasing experience.